In compliance with the provisions of Law 26/2006 of July 27, 2006 on Private Insurance and Reinsurance Mediation, we expressly provide you with the information and request the following authorizations.
- IATI CALZADO CORREDURIA DE SEGUROS, S. L. with an address in BARCELONA, Calle Guitard 43, 4º2ª 08014 Barcelona y CIF: B62273081.
- We are registered in the registry J3537 DGSFP of the Ministry of Economy and Finance. You can contact the mentioned organism for any clarification.
- We do not hold any direct or indirect participation in the share capital of the insurance companies, nor does any insurance company or company related to them hold any participation in our share capital.
- We are obliged to provide, as part of our insurance mediation task, objective professional advice on the type of insurance contract that suits your needs.
- In accordance with the provisions of Order ECO 734/2004, of March 11 (BOE March 24, 2004), we inform you that if you wish to make any complaint or claim regarding our intervention as mediators, you can contact the customer service department of the COL-LEGI DE MEDIADORS D’ASSEGURANCES DE BARCELONA whose address is: Passeig de Sant Joan, 33 – 08010 BARCELONA and e-mail: the email@example.com which has a period of two months to resolve. We have at your disposal the operating regulations of the aforementioned department adapted to current legislation. We have taken out Civil Liability Insurance and have the financial capacity.
- The mediation of your policies will be made on the basis of your information and data on the risk and coverages that finally result from your interest. We remind you of the importance of reviewing the risk data, coverages and declarations contained in the particular conditions of the policy and that if you observe any error or divergence with respect to the agreed topics and/or your request, please let us know immediately
- Modification/cancellation policy of our travel assistance policies. Travel assistance + cancellation policies are non-amendable and non-refundable. Travel assistance policies without cancellation can be modified/cancelled up to 72 hrs. before the departure of the trip, and entail a cost of 10% of the premium paid with a minimum of 15€ and a maximum of 50€.
CANCELLATION policies DO NOT allow any type of change, therefore, they cannot be modified or cancelled.
In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR), IATI CALZADO CORREDURÍA DE SEGUROS, S. L. informs you, as user of this app (hereinafter, the application), about the processing we will carry out in it on your personal data which you voluntarily provided us with when registering, logging in and using of the “IATI” application service.
1. IDENTIFICATION OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
IATI CALZADO CORREDURÍA DE SEGUROS S. L., with Tax Number B62273081 and registered office for notification purposes at C/ de Guitard, 43, 4º 2ª, 08014 Barcelona, is a Spanish-limited company registered in the Trade Register of Barcelona and the DGSFP of the Ministry of Economy and Finance under reference J3537. This entity (hereinafter, the data controller) is responsible for the processing of the data provided by the users of the app (hereinafter, the user).
2. PURPOSE OF THE DATA PROCESSING
In order to register, log in and subsequently use the APP, the user must provide their personal data (essentially, identification and contact details), which will be incorporated into automated media owned by IATI CALZADO CORREDURÍA DE SEGUROS, S. L., as well as those of those partners and suppliers of IATI for whom these data are essential in order to provide their service properly, such as insurers, assistance companies, medical services, etc., provided that IATI has signed data processing agreements with them.
The collection, storage, modification, structuring and, where appropriate, deletion of the data provided by users will constitute processing operations carried out by the data controller in order to guarantee that the app is working correctly, maintain the service provision and/or commercial relationship with the user, and manage, administrate, inform about, provide and improve the IATI service.
The IATI application requests certain permissions to perform necessary actions according to the functionality being used. Here are the main ones:
– Camera: So that you can attach photos to incident forms from your device.
– Gallery: So that you can attach files to incident forms from your device.
– File: So that you can attach files to incident forms from your device.
As a user, you have full control over the permissions granted to the application. In the application’s settings menu, you can enable or disable notifications, and in your device settings, you can enable or disable each of the requested permissions, in addition to the application’s notifications. You can decide whether they are allowed always, allowed only when the application is in use, or denied. Please note that if you deny these permissions, the associated functionalities will cease to work.
The processing of the user’s data is carried out on the following legal bases that legitimise it:
If the user does not provide IATI CALZADO CORREDURÍA DE SEGUROS, S. L. with the required data in a correct and truthful manner, they must immediately refrain from using the app.
4. STORING OF THE PERSONAL DATA
The personal data provided by the user through this app will be stored in the systems and databases of the data controller for as long as the user continues to use the app, and as long as they do not request its deletion.
The data will be kept by IATI CALZADO CORREDURÍA DE SEGUROS, S. L. for a minimum of five years while the contractual relationship with the IATI customer is in force, unless the customer requests its cancellation and therefore also the cancellation of the insurance mediation contract subscribed with IATI CALZADO CORREDURÍA DE SEGUROS, S. L.
5. DATA RETENTION
IATI CALZADO CORREDURÍA DE SEGUROS, S. L. informs the user that, by virtue of the provisions of Law 34/2002 of 11 July 2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI), it retains for a maximum of 12 months the information necessary to identify the origin of the data hosted and the time when the service provision began.
The retention of this data does not affect the privacy of communications and may only be used in the framework of a criminal investigation or for public security reasons, being made available to judges and/or courts or to the Ministry that so requires.
The communication of data to the State Security Forces and Corps will be done in accordance with the provisions of the personal data protection regulations, and with the utmost respect for the same.
6. PROTECTION OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE APP
The data controller takes the necessary measures to ensure the security, integrity and confidentiality of the data in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
Although the data controller makes backup copies of the content hosted on its servers, it is not responsible for the loss or accidental deletion of data by users of the app.
Similarly, it does not guarantee the full restoration of data deleted by users, as such data may have been deleted and/or modified during the time that has elapsed since the last backup.
7. EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
IATI CALZADO CORREDURÍA DE SEGUROS, S. L., informs the user that they have the right to exercise their rights to access, rectify, limit, delete, oppose use of and transfer their data, which can be exercised by means of a request addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Likewise, the user has the right to revoke the consent initially given, and to file rights claims with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD).
8. COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATIONS BY ELECTRONIC MEANS
In application of the LSSI (Information Society Services Law), IATI CALZADO CORREDURÍA DE SEGUROS, S. L. will not send advertising or promotional communications by email or any other equivalent means of electronic communication that have not been previously requested or expressly authorised by the recipients of the same.
If you are already an IATI customer, the data controller is authorised to send you commercial communications regarding IATI products or services that are similar to the ones you initially contracted, or that are improvements on the ones you already have.
In the event that the user wishes to unsubscribe from receipt of the aforementioned communications, they may do so by sending a request by email to the email address: email@example.com
9. PROTECTION OF CONTENT
The user acknowledges and accepts that all industrial and intellectual property rights on the contents and/or any other elements inserted by IATI SEGUROS in this app (including, but not limited to, all those elements that make up the visual appearance, graphic image and other sensory stimuli of the application, views, trademarks, logos, trade names, texts, images, graphics, designs, sounds, databases, software, navigation architecture, as well as the source code) belong to IATI CALZADO CORREDURÍA DE SEGUROS, S. L or the latter has the right to use them.
Under no circumstances does access to the content of this app imply any kind of authorisation, waiver, transmission, licensing or total or partial transfer of said rights by its owners, unless expressly stated otherwise. These terms and conditions of use of this app do not grant users any other right of use, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the application or its contents other than those expressly provided herein.
The use of such elements, their total or partial reproduction, communication and/or distribution for commercial or lucrative purposes, as well as their modification, alteration, decompilation and/or any other act of exploitation or reverse engineering of the application, as well as its (the application’s) use outside the devices and operating systems for which it has been designed and where its executable file is hosted (App Store and Play Store) is strictly prohibited.
10. ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE APP
The user undertakes to use the contents, information and data of the app in accordance with these conditions, terms and policies, with the applicable regulations and with generally accepted good practice and public order.
The user undertakes to refrain from using the contents of the app for purposes or effects that are illicit, prohibited or contrary to those established herein, harmful to the rights and interests of IATI, other users, third parties or that may in any way damage, disable, overload or deteriorate this application or the servers to which it connects to provide its service, or prevent the normal use or enjoyment of the same by users.
IATI shall not be liable for any consequence or damage that may arise from such access or use or from the breach of these conditions, terms and policies, nor shall it be liable for any security errors that may occur or for any damage that may be caused to the user’s device (hardware and software) or to the files or documents stored in the same as a result of:
- (i) The presence of a virus on the user’s smartphone or tablet used to connect to the services and/or products offered by IATI.
- (ii) A malfunction of this app.
- (iii) The use of non-updated versions of it when they have already been published on the App Store or the Play Store.
11. SOCIAL NETWORKS
The processing of data by IATI of people who become followers on social networks, or who create any link to the latter from the IATI app will be governed by this section, as well as by those terms and conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations pertaining to the social network that apply in each case and that are previously accepted by the user.
IATI will process your data for the purposes of correctly managing your presence on the social network, informing you of IATI’s activities, products or services, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of the social networks allow.
The publication through this app is prohibited of contents:
- They are alleged to be unlawful under national, EU or international law or that engage in activities that are alleged to be unlawful or to infringe the principles of good faith.
- That violate the fundamental rights of individuals, do not meet the network’s courtesy standards, disturb or may generate negative opinions in our users or third parties and, in general, any contents that IATI considers inappropriate,
- And that, in general, infringe the principles of legality, honesty, responsibility, protection of human dignity, protection of minors, protection of public order, protection of privacy, protection of the consumer and intellectual and industrial property rights.
Likewise, IATI reserves the right to remove from the app or the corporate social network, without prior notice, any content deemed inappropriate.
12. CHANGES IN THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The data controller reserves the right to change these conditions, terms and privacy policies at any time and without prior notice in order to adapt them to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as to changes or practices in the industry, and the user must periodically consult these conditions, terms and policies in order to verify or ascertain the existence of changes in them, taking as a reference the date of the last update.